Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Leak Update...

Well, hopefully we're getting somewhere. We have tried one more thing to our window and today we'll test it to see if it worked. We all have our fingers and toes crossed and praying for a successful fix.

Also, we're praying that all the other small things in the house will get taken care of. We asked our builder to please, please, PLEASE, get all these things done before Thanksgiving. He said he was getting things going to get it all done.

I'll keep you updated and hopefully we'll have our house back in good condition soon. As I said in yesterday's post, stay tuned, I'm getting the interior new house tour ready to post!

1 comment:

Karen (Pediascribe) said...

Ugh. Awful to have something so new not working right. Let's hope this fix worked and that everything else gets put back together quickly.